How to Apply the Vinyl Stickers
This is how you can apply your vinyl sticker. These stickers can withstand the outdoor weather for 4-5 years.
- Clean the area you want to apply the sticker. Ideal locations are non-porous plastic or glass. It is not recommended for painted surface since removal can damage the paint.
- Carefully remove the backing paper. Make sure all the elements are on the transfer film (or paper).
- Apply the sticker at the desired location.
- Using the card, rub down on the vinyl focusing on the detail areas
- Slowly peel away the transfer film at an angle. Be careful with this process. You may need to hold the vinyl down or rub on the transfer film if the vinyl sticker is not sticking (or stuck on the transfer film). Use the card to help hold down the vinyl.
- Smooth out any bubble with the card. Gently push outward any air bubble.
- Enjoy your work and sticker.
Special thanks to Bensound for the music.